The FloorMate is Hoover’s hard floor cleaner. It can remove dirt and stains from hardwood, tile, marble or vinyl floors. If your FloorMate won’t spray water, the tanks might be placed improperly or the clean water solution tank might be empty. Fix these issues as soon as possible to keep your machine working optimally.
- Turn off the machine and unplug it.
- Press the release button on the top of the clean water solution tank. This will unlock it from the machine. Pull the tank straight out and carry it to the sink.
- Twist the tank cap counterclockwise and pull it up.
- Turn the cap upside down and fill it with cleaning solution. Fill it to the fill line.
- Pour the cleaning solution into the clean water solution tank.
- Fill the tank with clear warm tap water up to the fill line indicated on the tank.
- Twist the cap back into the machine until it locks into place. If the cap is not locked into place, the machine will not work properly and may not spray water.
- Slide the tank into position on the machine and press it until it snaps into place.